Monday 15 August 2011

Only a year, but I thought it would be forever.

The last year flew by in a flash. While I don't regret it, I lost a lot. I love my love, missed the last year of my Grandmothers life and sort of wish I could take those things back.


It was an amazing experience, and for my whole life all I wanted to do was move to Los Angeles. I'm almost having a small identity crisis - who am I if I am not aspiring to move to LA? 

Don't get me wrong, the last year wasn't just plagued by loneliness. There were also some amazing times. I worked with Brad Elterman, modeled for various companies, starred in a video clip with Travis Barker, drove a convertible, regained my independence, met my family from my Fathers side, found out who and what was important to me - hopefully I can get it back in my life!


Here are some of the highlights of the last year. Enjoy. xx



No comments:

Post a Comment